From 19 July face coverings will still be required when entering our premises, unless you are exempt for medical reasons. In line with official public health advice, measures remain in place across all healthcare services to protect patients, visitors and staff.
How to refer
Please click the link below for the online professionals referral form.
If you would like to discuss your referral then please call our office on 01908 725099 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
Who should you refer?
- Over 17 and a half years old
- Experiencing common mental health problems which impact on their ability to self-manage
- Not at risk of suicide
- Patients with medically unexplained symptoms and long term conditions who are experiencing mild to moderate presentations of depression or anxiety which impact on their ability to self-manage
- Patients must be registered with a GP in Milton Keynes
Milton Keynes Talking Therapies is not able to accept referrals for patients who are presenting with:
- Significant risk of self-neglect, suicide or dangerous levels of harm to themselves or others
- Patients currently supported by secondary care mental health services
- Primary problem of alcohol or substance misuse
- Patients with personality disorder or enduring personality difficulties who clearly have more complex treatment needs
- Patients where eating disorder is the primary diagnosis
- Patients where anger is the primary problem
What can talking therapies help with?
- Depression and low mood
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Fear or phobias
- Physical health anxiety