Who should you refer?
- Over 17 and a half years old
- Suffering from depression, anxiety, other common mental health problems and long term physical health conditions
- Registered with a Milton Keynes GP surgery
- Not under secondary care mental health services
- Has a secondary care diagnosis (i.e. personality disorders, bipolar disorder)
- Not in crisis – we are not a crisis service and are not able to work with patients at risk of suicide
If you think that your patient is at risk of harming themselves please complete a referral to the Urgent Care Team or signpost them to A&E for immediate risk
How to refer
Please contact us for a professionals referral form.
What can talking therapies help with?
- Depression and low mood
- Generalised anxiety disorder
- Fear or phobias
- Physical health anxiety